Friday, December 30, 2011

Review: Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes

Winter is so hard on my skin; it gets so dry and flaky.  It does not help that I have a terrible habit of going to bed with make up on.  So, since winter started, I have been making an extra effort to wash all my make up off and put on moisturizer before going to bed.  Sometimes, I have trouble getting off the eye makeup, which is why I was so excited to try the Simple Kind to Skin wipes.

The first thing I noticed about the wipes when I opened the package was that there was no heavy perfumed smell.  I have really sensitive skin, and allergies to some dyes, so the fact that these cleansing wipes appeared to have little to no fragrance was good news for me.  I also immediately noticed how soft the wipes were, and they were thick.  I guess I expected them to be thin, but these were quite sturdy.  

I could immediately see, upon use, that the wipe was doing a great job of removing my make up.  The package indicated it would remove waterproof eye make up, and it certainly did.  It took a few swipes over my eyelids, concentrating on the lashes, to fully remove the eyeliner and mascara, but when I was done, there was no trace of make up left on my face.  My skin felt really clean, without feeling dry or tight the way some cleansers can leave your skin.

I liked the packaging, it was compact and resealable.  It seemed like it was quite convenient for traveling.  All in all, I give these a big thumb up.

I received this product to review courtesy of the Amazon Vine program.