Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Domesticity

I do not know what it is, but I find myself wanting to jump full force into the holidays.  I want to spend the days decorating, baking cookies, wrapping presents, watching Christmas movies, all those things which scream Christmas to me.

Yesterday, I bought a few outdoor decorations, and started decorating our porch a little.  I have big plans to make some more decorations, probably this weekend.  Today, I made cookies for the doggie, and the Hubby.  I have plans for a few Christmas photo shoots as well.

I am not sure when I will get the tree up, or the presents wrapped, but you can bet I will love every minute of it when I do.  I will also enjoy each viewing of Charlie Brown's Christmas, a Christmas Carol, and of course, White Christmas.

Later this week, I get to deliver the toys from Stuff My Car, and enjoy a lovely dinner with Lindsay, Kacy, and Chris.

So, I am declaring myself in full holiday mode now.  And it is officially time to starting wishing all a Merry Christmas.

How will you start preparing for the holidays?  What all do you do to celebrate?