Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Addition

Big news folks, we have a new addition.  That is right, our little family has a new puppy!

She is a long haired mini dachshund puppy that we have named Chloe Rand Harkleroad.  The Rand is after Ayn Rand, Hubby's favorite author.  Dexter's full name is Dexter Hayek Harkleroad, and the Hayek is after Hubby's favorite economist.  Are we nerds or what?



Dexter is thrilled to be a big brother, he just adores Chloe, and she loves him right back, as you can see in this video.

Life will be busy, and sleep deprived for a few weeks, but I am happy as a clam.

The biggest problem is my pet blog, The Tales of Dexter and Nora.  I am not sure whether to just change the name and keep the old URL, or to attempt setting up a new blog and importing the old.  I have no clue how to do that, and how to redirect my old followers to the new blog.

In either case, I need to think of a new name, and am considering hosting a contest to have someone name the blog.  What are your thoughts?  I really want the blog to reflect all 3 of our "kids".


Anyway, that is the big news, but I will be posting more about our other holiday celebrations soon!

Hugs to all!