Thursday, May 27, 2010

Picture Collage Maker- A Review

As a get a little further into my blogging career, I notice I want to make my posts look better, cleaner, more professional. I have used online collage makers a few times, and I really like doing that, but I still has not found one I was set on.

I did a little more searching today, and found the Picture Collage Maker software, a trial of which can be downloaded for free. I decided to try it, and already, I am in love! It is so much easier to use than many of the other collage making tools I have tried, and there are a lot of good template options. They even offer you tutorials to help you become a pro. And it is so versatile, you can use it for all types of projects, including scrap booking (and I know some of my readers just love scrap booking!), calendar making, greeting cards, and even making a photo address book!

The first thing I noticed when I went to the site is all the different templates there were available. This made me so happy, but I knew it would be a while (so I thought) before I was skilled enough to use them. However, within a matter of minutes I had made 2 collages, one with a template and one on my own. It was really that simple. From a user standpoint, this software is quite user friendly, and my favorite part is how easy it is to load pictures into it, and move them around in the collage design. This is something I have found lacking in the many tools I have used in the past. And once you have a template loaded, you can still manipulate the picture and their locations. It is so simple to use, it can make anyone look like a pro. Seriously, if I can do this, you can do it too!

It seems the possibilities are endless, and even with the free 15 day trial version, there is just so much that you are able to do, it makes me want to spend the next 5 hours doing nothing by making collages!

I really highly recommend you check out the Photo Collage Maker, as it is a wonderful tool. I even made a sample one to show you guys. I used my wedding photos and one of the jumble templates, and in less than 5 minutes (seriously) I created this:



So, do yourself a favor, check out the link I posted above, and play around with the free trial. I really like this software, and I think that you will too!