Monday, June 28, 2010

Of Substance

Sorry I was so quiet this weekend, I was out of town (look for posts about this soon!) but I am back now, and am going to blog your socks off this week I hope!

I am starting this week in the nicest of ways, with a new award.  And this award makes me really happy because of it's very nature.  Stephani over at Home Sweet Farm has given me the Blog With Substance Award!
This particular award means a whole lot to me, because the whole reason I started blogging was to improve my writing skills, and perhaps work up the courage to write a book.  I sometimes worry that my entries veer to far into vapidity, reviewing donuts and all.  But I guess I must be on the right track.  Thank you so much Stephani, I really needed this extra bit of validation to know I am writing things that people actually want to read :)

So, I need to sum up my blogging philosophy in 5 words as part of the award.  So I guess it would be: telling the story of living.


I also need to pass along to 10 bloggers that I think have real substance, so here goes:

Southern Reflections
The Girl Creative
The Everyday Life of a MilShelb Mom
Blackberry Cottage
Cranberry Morning
The Nerd's Wife
For the Love
JDaniel4's Mom
Newlywed Adventures
Hearts Make Families

Enjoy the award!

The Rules:

•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.

•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.

•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
You might also like: