Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Naturals VoxBox Review: EBOOST

So many of us have crazy busy lives, running here and there, multitasking, phone in hand constantly.  And sometimes we just need a little extra bit of energy, pep, vim and vigor.  Often, drinks that increase energy can lead to a crash, or the jitters, or are packed with sugar and calories.  Just when you think you have to compromise, or simply lack energy, you get a little boost.  An EBOOST to be exact.

Untitled

EBOOST is a natural energy boosting drink that also serves to boost mood, immunity, and focus.  It is chock full of vitamins like C, D, and B-12, is made with green tea, and best of all is naturally sweetened with Stevia.  But, how does it taste, and more importantly, does it work?

I had a chance to sample the orange flavor.  First thing I noticed was that the packet was a convenient single serve size, great for carrying in your purse.  It easily mixed into a glass of water, and I liked the fresh orange smell (it did not have a fake citrus smell, which made me happy).  I tentatively took a sip, not sure what I was getting myself into, and was pleasantly surprised.

Untitled

I found the taste to be actually refreshing.  The orange flavor was just right, not to strong, not too weak, and did not taste overly artificial.  It was not sickeningly sweet, nor did it have a bitter aftertaste.  In short, it tasted like a healthier, more natural version of the orange drink that we got in school as kids.  I easily finished the glass in a few minutes.

I tried this on a day when I had a lot of errands and plans for the day.  The weather was dreary and had be dragging, so I thought this was the perfect time to get a boost.  I found I easily had the pep in my step to make it through the entire day without feeling tired.  I never felt like I had a crash, the way I often do on energy drinks.

My favorite thing about the drink was that it did not hurt my stomach.  Often, with energy drinks packed full of caffeine, they hurt my stomach and cause me to feel jittery.  Neither of these things occurred when I tried EBOOST.

All in all I was very pleased with the results of EBOOST, and think it makes for a great alternative to sugary energy drinks.

To learn more, find EBOOST on Facebook and Twitter.

See all my Naturals Voxbox photos on Flickr and my Naturals Voxbox board on Pinterest!

Disclaimer: I received a complementary sample from Influenster for the purposes of testing and reviewing the product.  All opinions are original and honest.