Sunday, March 31, 2013

35 Day Project: Sweet for my sweet

Today's act seems pretty small, in the grand scheme of things, but it had been a hectic day.  We got up early to travel to Ohio to have Easter Brunch with my family.  As always, we brought the dogs, which means bringing their food, crates, blankets, and leashes.  It is never a simple affair.  We also were bringing our contributions to the meal.

We had brunch, then spent time watching movies and visiting with the entire family.  Before we knew it, it was time to drive back home, as Hubby has to work tomorrow.  We stopped at a Sheetz near home, to fill Hubby's car with gas.  While he was doing that, I went inside, to use a coupon I had for a free donut.  I picked out a donut I knew Hubby would like, and promptly presented him with it in the car.  He was pretty excited, and immediately ate his treat.

Untitled

He said it was delicious.  It makes me happy that I was able to do some nice little extra thing for him.