Wednesday, April 10, 2013

35 Day Project: Noteworthy

Sometimes, the thing you need most in the world is a word of encouragement.  And while encouragement is free to give, it can be difficult to ask for.  I know that first hand!  So, on Monday, I decided to freely give some words of encouragement to people who hopefully needed it.

Untitled

I had to make a stop at a local drug store.  I got to thinking; a lot of times, people who are at the drug store are there because they do not feel well, or are taking care of someone else, or are making a quick stop during their busy day.  All of those people could use encouragement.  So, I grabbed some post it notes, and wrote a few encouraging notes.  Then I scattered them throughout the store.
Untitled

Untitled

My hope is that these notes helped brighten a few people's day.