Monday, May 10, 2010

It Made My Day- Chicken Poop

This was not the greatest of weekends. I am not going to go into detail, but let me just say I was happy to wake up and see that it was Monday morning.

However, I was still in a bit of a funk. I had some errands to run this morning, and I ran into the Tractor Supply Store here in town, which I had never visited. I was instantly in love, and after several minutes I decided to tear myself away before spending too much money. At the checkout I saw something that I could not help but giggle at:



Free Range Chicken Poop Lip Junk.

It is lip balm, and the package adds that it contains no actual poop. A quick look at the ingredients confirms this, as shows that it does instead contain lavender oil, which I know has great healing properties, so I decided to buy some.




The packaging is clever, the website is interesting, and the product so far seems great.

So, today, I bought some Chicken Poop and put it on my lips. And it made my day.