Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It Made My Day: Red

Yesterday, I spent a good portion of the morning and early afternoon in the salon.  Instead of the normal red and caramel highlights, I decided to be a bit more bold.  I went red, ruby red, all over, with just a few chunky chocolate lowlights in the front.  (Lisa, as promised, I also got my brows professionally waxed :] ).  The result was pretty dramatic, and in my opinion magical.

Last night I told Hubby I needed him to wake me up this morning because I need to be up and ready early to meet my friend J for a girls day trip.  So, as requested, he woke me up this morning, and once I was fully awake, he leaned over, kissed me, and whispered, "Good Morning Red".  

I know it was first thing, but Hubby, that made my day.  I might stay red forever.

Have you heard about my newest project?  It is a Christmas Toy Drive called Stuff My Car.  Read all about it here.  I hope my wonderful readers get involved, and help save Christmas for some needy kids!