Friday, April 15, 2011

It Made My Day: Doxies

For those of you who do not know, we have 2 dachshund puppies.  Dexter is about 16 months old, and Chloe is about 5 months old.  They are my precious babies.  And I absolutely love when Hubby draws pictures of them.  They are about the cutest things ever.

Late last night/early this morning, I was still awake.  I sometimes have trouble unwinding from the day, and often trouble falling asleep.  So, I decided to go downstairs to throw a load of laundry in.  Might as well be productive if I am still awake at 1 am right?  As I came down the stairs, I saw something on the sidewalk in front of our house.  I knew the neighbor boys had been out, so I figured that their sidewalk chalk season had started.  Well, I was in for a little surprise.

Hubby had actually drawn a picture of the doggies.  And it was adorable.
IMG_6909


It says " Dexter
IMG_6906


+Chloe
IMG_6907


= love"
IMG_6908



Truer words were never spoken. Even when they are naughty, I still love them to pieces. And I love my Hubby most of all.

 What a perfect life I have.

Thanks for the drawing Hubby, it totally made my day. Well, 2 days actually!