Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Influenster Review: NYC Liquid Lipshine

IMG_2961

Yesterday, I received a package from Influenster, because I had been selected to receive a product from NYC New York Color.  I really like NYC makeup, I have several of their products in my makeup bag.  The makeup looks nice, and is very affordable.

When I opened my package, I was excited to see that I had received a tube of clear Liquid Lipshine.  Anyone who has had a chance to peek in my purse will tell you that I love lip products.  I love them so much, I now keep a little makeup pouch full of lip products in my purse.  I am not ashamed to admit it contains about 25 lip products, including lipsticks, stains, glosses, and liners.  That is some serious pucker power in that pouch.  So, the Liquid Lipshine was the PERFECT product for me to get to try.

IMG_2965

I even decided to get adventurous and record a video review.


In summary, this product is affordable, smells great, looks great, and pairs well with other lip products.  Sounds like a win all the way around.  And, I can tell you, after the video, I did not need to reapply the product until I drank a cup of hot chocolate 3 hours later.  Had I not had anything to drink, I think I would have gotten even longer wear out of it

You can bet that this will be staying in my lip product collection!

This product was provided courtesy of Influenster and NCY for the purposes of reviewing.  All opinions are honest and original.