Wednesday, March 27, 2013

35 Day Project: Endorse Me

In the past, I have not been very active on LinkedIn, a social media site that focuses on professional networking and job searching.  However, quite a lot of people I know are very active on the site.  In a time when so many people are unemployed, or underemployed, a site like this can be a fantastic tool for locating job opportunities and showcasing one's skill set.

LinkedIn-Logo

I have a decent amount of connections on my LinkedIn account, but have never really used LinkedIn to interact with those connections.  Tonight, I spent a bit of time looking around at my connections, and making endorsements for quite a few of them.  It is a small act, only took a few moments of my time.  But perhaps it will make a difference for those connections.