Thursday, April 11, 2013

35 Day Project: Library Books

Since I am a book reviewer, I get a ton of books.  The pile up pretty quickly, and I am quickly running out of room.  Sometimes I get advanced reader copies, or ARCs, which I cannot sell, or donate, but I can give to other people.  But sometimes, just sometimes, I get finished, final copies of books, and those certainly can be donated.

I know that many local libraries have had their budgets cut.  This means they cannot get as many books, or they have to supplement their budgets with fundraisers, like book sales.  So, donating books can help libraries.  For a while now, I have been collecting my books for donation.

Untitled

Today, I dropped that donation off to the library, for them to either put into circulation, or sell.  I hope it helps!