Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's a Social Parade

Smart and Trendy Moms


I am trying yet another blog building activity today. It is called the Social Parade. I am not sure if I honestly did it right.


This week I am supposed to link up with my facebook fan page.

Here is the link to the original post on the Social Parade, complete with submission form so you can join in. If you found me through the Parade, please follow me, and leave me a comment, so I can follow you back!

If you fan me on Facebook, let me know where to find your blog!

Hello new friends!



Update: I found another one!!! Welcome Wednesday



If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:

1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me) as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (These will make up the top three slots on the Linky)
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!