Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It Made My Day: Post It

We are quickly approaching one year of marital bliss.  Often, people will ask us if the honeymoon is over.  My response is that it never will be!  And I truly mean it with all my heart.  Everyone warned me the first year of marriage was so hard, with so many adjustments.  Honestly, we did not have it that difficult.  Not with each other anyway.  We adjusted to each other so easily.  I think other people had a harder time getting used to us being married, and how that changed our lives, than we did really.

Hubby and I are just one of those couples who can not help but show each other how much we adore each other.  We know it might be annoying to some people, and I would apologize, except I do not think that is anything that warrants an apology.  I love the way that Hubby and I are, and I would not trade it for the world.

Case in point:

I picked up my laptop to work on a blog post, and when I opened it up, this is what I saw on my screen:
Just a simple little note from Hubby telling me to have a nice day, and that he loved me.  It was such a simple act, but it meant the world to me.  He put it somewhere he knew I was sure to look at some point, and I could not help but smile.

It totally made my day.  Thank you Hubby.  I love you too.  Here is to a lifelong honeymoon.