Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hot new hair

Anyone who knows me knows that I am constantly doing something to my hair.  Cutting, coloring, something.  So, the fact that my hair stayed pretty much the same all summer is miraculous.  I guess that is part of growing up.  Yesterday, I went to get it touched up, and was going to do the same exact thing, but at the last minute, I changed my mind, and told her to stick to mostly the red highlights instead, and only a few blonde highlights.  The results?

My hair looks like flames.  It is flipping awesome.  I look....like a superhero.

What should my super hero name be?

In other news, my quest for healthiness continues to go well, yesterday I did my weigh in and had lost another 3 pounds, bringing the total to 21.5 pounds lost!!! I hope I can keep this up, because I am finally starting to see the difference.

I am going to my first ever blogger event on Friday.  From what I understand it is a pretty low key event, but I am still pretty excited, and am wondering if I will look like a big dork if I wear my custom made I love Tiffany's Blogs t shirt.  Thoughts?

My summer reading challenge is winding down for my book review blog, so hopefully that means I will have a little more time to blog on a regular basis.  Here is hoping!