Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tiffany's Tuesday Tunes: Baby You Can Drive My Car

Today's post will be short.  Why?  Because I have to drive Hubby to work.  You see, he hit a deer a couple of weeks ago, so this week his car is in the shop for body work.  Normally, this would be no big deal; he can just drive my car to work.

IMG_5975
Not my car, but still pretty cool
Except this morning I have an important meeting.  Which means I have to drive him to work.  An hour away.  At 6 am.  And turn around and drive right back to go straight to my meeting.  Then go back and get him in a few hours.  Needless to say, it will be a long day.  And we get to do it again on Thursday for the same reason, I have a meeting.  I foresee lots of coffee in my future.

To help get me through a logistically challenging week, I made a playlist that is fitting for our situation.  Enjoy.